Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cordless Phone Hacking? Is That Really a Thing?

Everybody seems to be hacking everyhting thses days. Is anything sacred anymore? Even the lowly cordless phone is being targeted by hackers who have managed to hack some implementations of the DECT encryption mechanism used my some cordless phone makers.

Is your cordless phone safe? What can you do to make yourslef less of a target for cordless phone hackers? Is the risk even that big of a risk.

I attempt to answer all of these questions and more in my article: Is Your Cordless Phone being hacked? Check it out and let me know in the comments section below if you believe someone is listening in on your private conversations.

11 comments:

  1. I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.wireless alarm system

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me.

    business voip systems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you admin for sharing such a wonderful piece of information . It almost has all the features mentioned above also the cost is relatively less as said above. I have been using a Cordless Phone from last two months . . I appreciate the blogger for the knowledge shared

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice blog. I;m using this cordless phone

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is like my fourth time stopping over your Blog. Normally, I do not make comments on website, but I have to mention that this post really pushed me to do so. Really great post .White Label SEO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fire Rated Door Frame
    I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign.Glass Curtains Marbella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work! That is quite appreciated. I hope you’ll get more success. Locksmith West Palm Beach

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent Blog! I have been impressed by your thoughts and the way you
    paydayloanexperience.com

    ReplyDelete